Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Staying in Santa Rosa

Hey everyone what´s goin on? So I didn´t get transfered even though I thought it was going to happen. I thought I was gonna get sent cause Elder Hopper is in his last transfer and if I didn´t go I was gonna be here for another one after that. Basically it means I´ll be here in Santa Rosa for a total of 6 months which doesn´t always happen very often. But hey ít´s all good. What have you all been up to? Sounds like things are going well back home. Oh and before I forget yes mom I got your conversion story, thanks! It was awesome!!
So yeah I´m still here in Santa Rosa with Elder Hopper and he goes home the 7 of March or something like that. I feel kinda weird being here cause I thought I was gonna get transfered but I guess there´s still some stuff here for me to do. We´re doing well though. We´re slowly starting to teach more people and getting busier which is really nice. We got a new zone leader, Elder Taggart, who trained my MTC comp Elder Banks. Pretty crazy connection but he seems like a good guy and I think he´s gonna help us out a lot. There´s also a few other Elders that just got transfered here so it´s been fun getting to know them a bit. Besides that not much has really been going on. We just started teaching this lady named Rita who is super cool. She seemed way interested and we think that she can progress really well. She said she wanted to take her time and all this stuff though so it might be a little longer road with her but that´s ok. I think she just needs to pray and get her answer and if she does that she´ll be good to go. Besides that not too much new has been going on. It´s gotten insanely hot to where we don´t see to many people in the street anymore so the way we´ve been doing contacts has changed a little bit. Sorry but I gotta get going. We´re running a little late and we gotta get to an appointment. I love you all and hope everything is going well. Know that I´m well and doing just fine. Con amor,
Elder Gaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment