¡Hola familia! ¿Cómo está? well this week has been pretty interesting. we´re still getting to know the area and the members and all that. Our bishop is way awesome and has helped us a ton with everything. Him and the Relief Society president are super nice but besides that we don´t know a whole lot of people real well. We had all 3 of our investigators in church today so that was way cool. We´re trying to set a baptismal date with alejandro but he still hasn´t prayed about it so once he does that then we can really move forward. Our other two investigators are Patricia and Angel. Patricia is a single mom who we knocked into and she actually let us in. We´ve taught her a few times and introduced her to the bishop´s wife. We need to go by her again and teach her more and hopefully we´ll be setting a baptismal date with her soon too. She´s way awesome about keeping committments and has gotten answers to her prayers which is so cool. Angel is a pretty interesting guy. He´s had a really rough past, but is trying to turn his life around. He´s been working with some of the Hermanos in the church with a few things and they introduced us to him. His mom was baptized a long time ago but has been less active for a long time so we´re trying to get her to come back too. He´s a good guy though and is moving along well though. Besides that not a whole lot has been going on. We´re still doing a lot of contacts which has led to a little success. There are a few people who want us to come back so we should be passing by them soon too. We´ve also been going by some less active members because we have a ton in the ward. Some of them are tough to get to but we´re doing what we can to help them. We have zone conference tomorrow and interviews with the President so we probably won´t be doing a whole lot tomorrow in terms of working but it happens.
That´s way cool about being able to go up to San Jose for the Wickstrum´s sealing. That had to be such an awesome experience, I would´ve loved to be there. Tell them congrats for me and I hope everything is going well with them. Thanksgiving sounds like it was pretty good too. It was kinda weird being down here and nothing really happened. Funny thing about Argentina, they have like a million holidays down here. Seriously there are like 1 or 2 a month, and no one ever knows what holiday it is. Kinda crazy, but hey what can you do?
Ok Mom to answer your questions.
1. Email-From what I´ve heard we´re only allowed to email family. Anyone can send me an email, but I´m supposed to write them a letter back. So just let everyone know that if it takes me a while to respond it´s cause I have to send letters and they can take like 2 weeks to get to the states.
2. Music-They´re aren´t really any specific rules about music. They just say whatever invites the spirit, so that could be a variety of different things.
3. Christmas-I can´t think of anything I really need for Christmas, if I think of anything within the next week I´ll be sure to write it down and let you know. Oh one random thing. You can´t send me reeces or anything like that, they don´t let peanut butter into the country. I can´t remember why.
4. The Shack- Our "house" is this little tiny ranchito which basically means it´s 2 little bedrooms and a tiny little kitchen. Basically like 3 of michael´s bedrooms put together, oh and a little bathroom with a little washing machine too. I´ll send pics I just need to find a thumb drive type thing to make it so i can send them.
5. The food is really good. I haven´t had anything yet that I haven´t liked so that´s pretty cool. Just a lot of meat, a lot of potatoes/rice and bread. It´s all way good though.
I think that´s all I´ve really got for this week. I love you guys and hope all is well.