Monday, October 19, 2009

No hablo inglés!

Hey everyone how's it goin? Well I'm one week closer to taking off. Well hopefully anyway. So when
are you leaving for  Bahia Blanca?  Do you have a final date? To answer your question Mom we're supposed to leave Nov. 2, but we haven't signed our promisos yet for our visas so we're not really sure what's going on with that. Hopefully we get called to do that soon cause if not I could be here for a few weeks. Which would be way cool, but I'm way excited to get into the field and they don't really have anything for us to do after 9 weeks. So yeah hopefully we sign our promisos in the next day or two cause if not it could prove to be a problem. Besides that I'm doing really good. It's weird being the oldest ones in the zone, but its also pretty cool. We get neuvos this week which will be cool. Besides that it's been a fairly uneventfull week. I'm sending more pics again today, I'm not sure which ones you've gotten so I just sent a whole bunch. You know me I don't take a whole lot of pictures, but I'll try to be better about that. I'm gonna get pictures with Bryan and Ryan Jensen before I leave so you can expect at least two more before I take off for Argentina. Besides that it's been pretty typical, I hardly speak english anymore which is way fun. I must say I like spanish a lot more than english, it definitely makes a lot more sense and I feel bad for anyone that has to learn english. I'm slowly forgetting english words which is always fun, I can't wait to see what my homecoming talk will be like. Most likely uncomprehensable but hey thats ok. I'm excited to get to Argentina and have no idea what's going on, oh man that will be so sweet. I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well. I love you guys and love being a missionary. I wouldn't change it for the world, this is amazing. Love you all,
Elder Gaughan

1 comment:

  1. Nick is my favorite missionary from Poway who I went to Santorini's with and enjoys In n Out...You big bilingual person, you. Bob Easter couldn't have made me bilingual in 40 years...Hope you're having a good one, man.

    ReplyDelete