Monday, October 26, 2009

Last Week at the MTC....... Maybe!

Hey everyone what's goin on? K first of all tell Karina congrats cause that's so cool!!!! What an awesome opportunity!!! Well there's a possibility that this is my last week here in the MTC. We still haven't signed our promisos for our visas, but I've also been told that tomorrow they're gonna put our names in to go stateside until then. Bottom line is we don't know for sure, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. One of the Elder's in my District, Elder Johnson, has a pretty messed up shoulder so he might be staying behind here if we get sent stateside. We still don't know though so I guess we just have to wait and see what is gonna happen. 4 Elders in my District have their visas so they'll be heading down there which is awesome and way lucky for them. I'm not really sure how I feel about going state side cause I'm supposed to be in Argentina, but hey it's not in my hands so I'm just gonna have to make the best of it. If I do go state side I'll probably go to TX or Chicago, and I should only be there for a few weeks. That was really the big news for this week. I'm kinda nervous to see where I'm gonna be headed or if I just have to stay here for another week or two and wait it out. It's kinda weird not knowing but we should know soon that'll be good. Oh thanks for the package!!! That was sorely needed and really awesome. Ustedes son los mejores. We have a District goal to basically not speak any English which is way good, but at times it pretty tough cause we can't always express ourselves. But hey esta bien, it's stretching us and we're gonna be a lot better for it. We got nuevos again this week and we don't speak to them in English, oh poor guys. It's ok though, they'll thank us later when they learn more. That's really it, sorry this is so short. There's not a whole lot going on here, we do the same thing everyday and after nine weeks it's hard to come up with new stuff. Oh in the RC I've been doing calls in only spanish and it is TOUGH!! Normally the first few I can understand but after that I'm done. It's always a way humbling experience so that's always good to have. Oh I need a carry on bag too. Lo siento I'm so needy. They told us we should have a carry on bag, cause when we get to Argentina we might not get our bags for a few days. Sorry again. K I'm running outta time, but know that I love you all and hope you are doing well!! Con Amor,
-Elder Gaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment