Thursday, August 27, 2009

I have been called to serve!

"Hey everybody! This blog is gonna chronicle my mission in the Argentina Bahia Blanca Mission. Whenever I send e-mails or letters they'll be posted on here just in case you wanna see how I'm doing. I'll try to send pictures as often as I can, and I'll also have my address posted on here if you wanna write me. It would be awesome to hear from you, I want to know how things are going back in the states. I'll miss you all very much, but this is going to be a wonderful experience for me and I can't wait to see what it will entail. Thanks for everything you have done for me. Adios!"

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Nick! We are so excited for you! We know this will be an amazing experience for you! We are so proud of you and we love you! Be safe. Alex & Tara

    ReplyDelete